Friday, August 25, 2017

GOMH Tonight, One Fish & Forgot the Memory Card

7:30-8:15PM GOMH SW NE
Conditions: 64℉, Mostly Cloudy, E Wind

Got held up today thanks to a more difficult than expected water filter change, which put off my cleaning the bathroom by a couple of hours.   As it was I only had time to hit the GOMH.  I missed a hit on the SW side on the bluegill Pure Poison.  I caught a 14.9" jumper on a craw tube on the NE side. Somebody left their glasses down on the NE side.  A guy showed up with a kid and a teenager.  The teenager had something bury him on a pad on the NW side. I went to the Lake place to see if any water needed drained from the rain we got this morning.  It really didn't.  The wind pretty much dimmed any topwater hopes I might have had off the dock.  No skeeters at all.

No comments: