Friday, March 19, 2021

Sullivan with Pete


3:30-8:00PM 6'-26' Out from the NE Access On Sullivan
41-53℉, Sunny, 2-9mph S

Pete didn't want to listen to my plan. I should have shown him what I thought on the Navionics app. We drilled our way to where I wanted to go. I first saw a sunfish in 24' of water. We wasted a bunch of time out deep with perch. Finally, we reached the flat. I spotted a walleye and had a pike come through a couple of different times. Pete went to the South and caught a nice crappie and called me over to the area. Saw a pike down in a tuft of weeds and a sunfish. Hole hoped for awhile seeing a few sunfish and one last pike. Pete hole hoped getting a few gills, mostly little guys. I set up shop far too late and caught the one gill. Pete found some bigger gills and called me as it was getting dark. He kept the one crappie and four gills. I was done fishing at about 7:45PM. 
 

No comments: