Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Pretty Good Morning at the GOMH

As the Sun came up this morning
5:20-7:20AM
Conditions: Mostly cloudy, high 50's, light winds out of the SE

It would have been a better morning had I caught all the fish that struck at me this morning.  I got the first bite, a 13" jumper on a yellow Horny Toad.  Then I missed a hit on the Horny Toad.  I was fishing the Slush Minnow under the bridge and lost the first fish that hit on it.  Then I caught this silver bullhead on it.
11.75" bluegill Slush Minnow
I don't remember if I've ever caught a crappie on a topwater before.  Then I got this small toothy also under the bridge.
15" Slush Minnow
I missed a couple of hits on the Spro Frog, before I switched to the SW side.

Over there I got a 13" jumper on the Pure Poison and this jumper and another 13" on the Outkast Beaver.
16.25" Outkast Beaver
I didn't expect that 16" to come out from under the bridge.  You just never know what the Grumpy Old Man Hole will give you.

No comments: