Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Only Crips Caught Tonight

 
9" & 7.5" Demon & THE Jig

1st fish 10" on Demon/CM

4:40-8:00 PM 16' My Area December Holes
33-35℉, Cloudy, 0-4mph S

I don't know how it was I arrived as late as I did, but I did. About 20 minutes quicker than yesterday and I was moving faster than turtle speed. A guy can't win. I drilled an extra set of holes today and that was where I fished the whole time. I saw sunfish with the camera. Only landed about 66% of my bites tonight. A fair number of 10-inch fish for the first time. I had a fish break me off at the hole Demon/minnow. Big mark down there that I got to bite 3 separate times but never hooked up with right after I broke off. I did double up once. I caught one or two fish in the final hour. It was above freezing the whole time and I didn't put my hoodie and sweatshirt on until after 7 PM.

23Crip 
5 Sunfish (Aqua-Vu)

No comments: