Thursday, January 25, 2024

Ok Night At Rock

10" T.H.E. Jig (Pink/Glow)

 
Dude was checking my spoon first drop

4:25-7:30 PM The Holes I fished yesterday in 16' My Area of Rock.
34-36℉, Cloudy/Fog,slushy, 0-2mph S

I arrived a little early than I have. I went to Reeds today and got more hooks for the Trap, a couple of rubber straps for the auger blade, and some maggots. I also scoped out Ice Fishing Jackets. It appeared like they began pairing down the ice fishing selection in mid-January. I decided not to get minnows, probably a mistake as my remaining minnows were on the large side. I put the camera down first. Spotted some gills. Put the spoon down to locate on the camera and pike was investigating. It didn't want the spoon. The pike left and I could no longer find the spoon. Prime time bite was OK and went fish kept coming through until 7 or so. I got 5 or 6 ten inch crappies. I called Pete before I left the access. It was sloppy and foggy. I went by Bulldog on  the way home and didn't see anybody out.

32 Crip 
5 Sun
1 Pike 

No comments: