Tuesday, January 09, 2024

On The Dog Again

1st Fish on Demon/minnow

Doubles

5:00-8:00 PM Holy Family Hole 30' fish  8 to 12' off the bottom.
20-24℉, Cloudy, 3-8mph N

(Nobody was at the access, so I did a quick unload and made good time getting out. Drilled three sets of holes just like last time. This time it was the third set that had activity. I set up and iced a crappie pretty quickly. A wheeler with a portable went farther NE from me 35 yards or so.  Not as many fish moving through tonight, but I was landing my bites to start. As the night wore on it got progressively slower and started missing bites. I did double up one time. The final hour was really slow. Nothing on the Demon and I would occasionally have something nip, but I would either miss or couldn't keep them hooked. No pike tonight. Fish were mostly 9-inchers, maybe a few 10"'s)

20Crip 
 

No comments: