Thursday, October 18, 2018

OK Afternoon/Evening In the Trophy

16" Poison (CH/BLK/BR)

Sunsetting over F and 3 Loon Flats
3:30-6:40PM Small Island, Big Island, F Flat
72-65℉, Mostly Sunny, 3-12mph SW
49-46℉


19" Jackhammer/Razor Shad
I started at West Point and didn't get a bite.  I then tried the river, nothing.  Then the Intersection and GOMH, nothing.  I was thinking about calling it a day at this point.  But I stopped at the SPSI and drifted my way up the East side of the Island where I caught 4 pike on the Jackhammer and then the skirt fell apart.  I got one more pike on the Poison with no trailer.  I then went to the SPBI and got one pike there.  I then went and fished Don's Point.  Missed a few bites.  The wind calmed down, so I headed to F Flat.  I got a pike.  Then a 14.25" bass. Then a couple more pike.  I got the 16" bass out front of the flag.  It had calmed down quite a bit so I threw the Bubble Walker for a little bit.  No takers and no surface activity.  I went back to throwing the Poison but didn't get any more bites.  It actually was kind of warm when I headed in.

No comments: