Tuesday, October 02, 2018

Bigger Fish Little Slower Bite at Eddy's Jetty

27" Speed Shad (Bluegill Flash) North Harbor Mouth
7:00-10:00PM North Corner and Harbor Mouth
49℉, Cloudy, 4-8mph SSE
24.5" Speed Shad (Bluegill Flash)
24.5"
At about 7:20PM I got this 24.5" and a 22" on consecutive casts casting out in the North middle of the Jetty.  I caught 6 fish in the next 20 minutes or so with the most fish coming from the North Corner.  It then slowed down.  I went to the North Harbor Mouth and caught a 21-incher.  Then I got my only Rippin' Rap fish.
19" Rippin' Rap (Firetiger)
I lost a hit on the Rippin Rap.  I went back to throwing the Speed Shad.  I had a fish nail it on the drop, but not hook up.  Next fish was the 27-incher;  The batteries died when I went to take a second picture.  I went back to fishing the North corner and got a 23-incher and then a thick 26-incher that weighed 5.68lbs.  I then caught a fish 20-inch fish that smacked it on the fall.  I also got another 20" and a 22" and had several fish that bit and didn't hook up.  I got one last 20-incher at the harbor mouth.  I got a 19-incher as my watch alarm went off at 10PM. I landed 16 eye's total.

16 Eye's

No comments: