Thursday, September 20, 2018

Windy Wet Morning at the GOMH

16.5" Jackhammer/RaZor Shad (Bhite Delight)
7:00-8:00AM GOMH NE, SW
54℉, Cloudy drizzle, 10mph NE

I started off with the Shallow Shad.  I had a good jumper get off in the weeds right at my feet.   I caught a 12-incher.  Lost a good one that was on briefly in the NE corner of the tube.   Then I got a 15-incher and that was the last Shad Shallow fish.  I had a good jumper break off my Tomato colored Jerk Shad right at my feet.  Wasn't very happy about that.  I caught a 25.5-inch toothy on the Bhite Jackhammer casting out and a 15.5-inch jumper in the tube on it.  I switched to the SW side and got the jumper in the picture and a 21-inch toothy.  I went back to the NE side and didn't get a bite.  I then went to the lake place, but the wind was such I decided to call it a day.

No comments: