Sunday, September 02, 2018

Out With Steve Again Tonight

3.68lbs/18" Terminator Frog (Hot Mud Camo)
6:30-8:30PM NW Bay, Double Cane Point
72-68℉, Partly Cloudy, 0-5mph WNW
15.9" Terminator Frog (Green)
I wanted to start at "the juice", but there was a guy fishing the area, so I started us further to the South down by the rice bed in the reeds.  Once I got us closer to shore I got a couple of pike bites and Steve missed a couple of hits.  Over by the Pike Rushes, I got a 13-inch Bass. We got over to "the juice".  Steve missed a couple more bites.  I missed a good hit and got the 15.9" there.

I then took us over to Double Cane Point.  I had a fish "dog me".  I set the hook and moved a big fish, but it got off. Probably a doggy.  I cast back to the area and a fish waked to my frog again.  Just after that happened Steve got nailed by the toad.  That was the last bite of the evening.
7.34lbs for the 3 Bass tonight
Here are the clouds from this morning: 






No comments: