Thursday, February 23, 2017

Night Fishing With Peter W.

9" Glow Demon w/minnow
11:00PM-2:30AM Rock Lake my spot
Conditions: 31-28℉, Cloudy, Windy NW W, 16' of water

Peter Woitalla got a hold of me on Facebook and we ended up meeting out on Rock Lake last night.  He found his way to my holes before I got there.  It had snowed about an inch, so traction on the ice was pretty good.  I arrived at about 10:30PM and was fishing by 11.  We started at my waypoint holes.  I got one small crappie there.  I went out and drilled some more holes.  Didn't get anything in those.  I went and drilled some more holes.  I marked a fish in one of them and I caught 4 crappies there on the Demon with a minnow.  I drilled a couple more sets and Peter got two in the last set we fished.  At least that's how I remember it.  We stopped fishing at 2:30AM
9" Glow Demon w/minnow

7 crappies

No comments: