Saturday, February 11, 2017

Another Evening On Rock

10.25" Glow Demon w/minnow
4:30-8:00PM Rock Lake My Spot
Conditions : 35-31℉, Cloudy, Light SW Wind, Sleeted for a half hour or so after dark, same general water depth I've been fishing.
5" Glow Demon w/minnow
I got out a little later than I wanted too.  Watched A-Mart set a new record on MLF and then watched Seth weigh in.
5" VMC Fly w/Jamei & spike
I started out in my waypoint holes.  Somebody had been fishing in the area earlier today.  I used my old Aqua-Vu with the MoPod.  Nice but not necessary.  I had crappies and sunnies coming in.  I missed a crappie that bit the Rippin' Rap.  First fish was that crappie on the Demon.  The crappies were not gung-ho on the minnow tonight; I only got 6 on the Demon with a few whiffs on the hookset.
7.5" VMC Fly
I lost quite a few bites again on the way to the hole on the Fly again tonight, probably a mix of crappies and sunfish.  I got 7 sunfish and 11 crappies on the Fly.  I got one bullhead on the Fly with a spike.
11" VMC Fly
Thankfully it stopped sleeting by the time I finished.
Smallest one  of the night
18 Crappies
7 Sunfish
1 Perch
1 Bullhead

No comments: