Saturday, February 04, 2017

Night Fishing at Rock

1st Fish of the Night
9.25" Glow Demon with Minnow
6:30-9:30PM Rock Lake My Spot
Conditions: 30-25℉, Cloudy, Light wind and calm, mostly in the 14.5' foot spot

Because of the Snatchers meeting and mom's shopping I didn't get on the lake until 6:30.  I pretty much smashed 'em the first hour only getting one line down.  Same spot as last night.  Fish ran on the smaller side again with some small one's in the mix.
5" Glow Demon w/ Minnow
Then the bite slowed down by 7:30.  I eventually went to the deeper holes and got mostly smaller one's there except for this 10.5".  I thought it was gonna go 11".  All these smaller fish are effecting my guesstimates.
10.5" Glow Demon w/ minnow
I did get only one small crappie on the VMC Fly with Jamei. They were either looking or biting real light on that lure tonight.  I didn't get anything but crappies.  I was too lazy to drill more holes and called it quits at 9:30.

24 crappies

No comments: