Friday, June 14, 2013

Morning GOMH Trip & Bulldog

This morning I hit the GOMH at 5:45AM.  I had a jumpin' bullhead jump of on me on the North side on the Grass Pig with a weighted swimbait hook.  I went to the South side and got 2 jumpers on the black/blue Pure Poison w/Chigger Craw trailer, 6 jumpers on the breen Chigger Craw and this little jumpin' bullhead on the Berkley Frenzy Popper.
That dude got all three hooks in his mouth

I went back to the North side and hooked into a jumper in the thick stuff on a Grass Pig.  The knot that I tied yesterday on the weighted hook gave way.  I got a good look at jumpin bullhead as he jumped a couple of times trying to spit the hook.  I then tied into my biggest of the morning on the Chigger Craw.
16"
I managed to get 2 jumpers on the the new weighted swim bait hook and a Grass Pig.  I left a little after 8AM.

I made a quick stop at Bulldog Lake where I got a pike on the Grass Pig and a small bass on the Chigger Craw.

No comments: