Monday, June 10, 2013

Bulldog & GOMH

The GOMH Platte Side
I really should have gotten the boat out today.  It was a beautiful night, no wind at all.  Although there was a bit of an issue with cotton on the water, otherwise perfect out.  The mosquito's arrived as well.  I got out tonight around 7:30PM and went to Bulldog first.   I got three bass at Bulldog on a Bio Bait Craw Tube and got my line situation on a reel straitened out, then a boat came in so I bailed to the Grumpy Old Man Hole.

There were a couple guys fishing the North side for panfish and the old Indian guy was on the South side.  I ended up getting a small jumper and a toothy and missing a jumper on the Frenzy Popper in "the juice." I missed a couple of good hits on the Stanley Phantom.  I left at 10 to 10pm.

Yesterday:  I did get a toothy bullhead on the Cane Thumper.  Nothing at the Inlet.

No comments: