Monday, April 27, 2020

Two Trips On A Beautiful Monday

19" Craw Tube (White)

5:50-8:00AM GOMH SW NE
50-48℉, Cloudy to PC, 0-7mph SW

I should have been fishing at 5:30AM because that is when the rain stopped.  It was pretty light out by the time I arrived and the silvers had left.  I did get 4 jumpers for the morning and picked up minnows on my way home.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

13" Cubby/Minnow


8.5" Hair Jig/Wax (Pink/White)

9.5" T.H.E. Jig (Chart/Orange)

16.9" THE Jig (Chart/Org)

 4:30-5:15PM GOMH
5:20-5:35PM Bulldog
5:40-6:10PM Rock
6:20-9:00PM Bulldog
9:10-11:00PM GOMH NE

71-60℉, PC, 0-7mph NW

Uf dah! A week later and I don't really remember this trip. I started at the GOMH and didn't get anything.  So I went to Bulldog and caught one small potato chip.  I then went to Rock and had a hammer handle flash at me.  I went back to Bulldog and actually had some action consisting of bass, crappie, and sunfish. I think I was just about to head for the GOMH when the 8.5" sunfish hit. I had bass swirling on my bobber and there was a lot of fish activity finally. I left for the bridge after 9PM.  I fished the NE side, so Lantern Man and somebody else must have been there.  I did get the one nice crappie.  I must have been tired to leave so early.






No comments: