Sunday, April 19, 2020

F Flat Produces Again And A Silver Bullhead (No Picture)

11" Cubby/Minnow


17" Hair Jig/minnow

22" Hair Jig/minnow

17" Hair Jig/minnow

Fish stopped biting at Sunset
5:00-8:30PM F Flat
9:10-9:35PM GOMH SE
38-48℉, Mostly Sunny, 6-15mph W SW S

A little later start then I wanted to get.  I made a mistake and set the anchor down right away to the West of where I got the fish yesterday. The winds were lighter when I first arrived and I should have located the fish before anchoring.  I got the 17" bass right away, then nothing for the next hour until I pulled anchor.  I controlled drifted toward the area where I got the fish yesterday and had a crappie bite pretty much immediately on the Cubby.  I got one more crappie on the Cubby, then switched up to the Hair Jig.  I got 6 crappies on that lost about 4 more, 2 pike and the last fish of the night was a 16-inch bass.  Not fast and furious, but there was action.  It got pretty cool out there bobbing on the waves.  The wind was blowing 12mph out of the South when I left.  The motor worked fine on the way in.  I thought it made a couple noises on the way out.

I went to the GOMH and Lantern Man was fishing.  John W. was there talking to him. Not fishing.  I stayed for about 20 minutes and caught a small silver on my last cast.

No comments: