Friday, April 17, 2020

Cool Friday No Fish

Rum River/Shakopee Lake

Giant Loon swimming out front

West Point
When the appraiser showed up. I took Kaylee for a drive.  We checked out the Rum River; I didn't see any sucker activity and the water is awfully tannic. I checked out Eddy's Jetty and was surprised there was still ice in some of it.  There were some open water patches along the W shoreline, but it is mostly iced up.

6:00-6:30PM GOMH
6:40-6:45PM Bulldog
7:20-8:20PM West Point to Jenny's Reeds
8:50-9:20PM GOMH SE
38-46℉, PC, 6-20mph SW

I started the night at the GOMH watching Lantern Man's kid not catch anything and talking with him.   then briefly went to Bulldog, nothing.  I then took the Trophy out front where it was calm.  Didn't get a bite. Tried from out deep to right up to shore.  I stopped and fished for a bit at the GOMH on the way home. LM and kid weren't getting anything.  I forgot my lantern last night again.  LM grabbed it for me.  I think that is the third time he has done that for me now.

No comments: