Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Fair Fishng at the GOMH

12.25" Cubby/Minnow

14.25" Pure Poison/Swim Fluke Jr.
7:30-10:30PM Bulldog, GOMH SW
47-52℉, PC, 3-14mph NE

Got a bit of a late start tonight.  Started at Bulldog.  The wind blowing in had the fish vacate the area. I quickly left.  Thought the better of going to Rock and headed to the GOMH.  When I arrived there were people on both of the South sides.   The guy on the SE side didn't get any bites and left within a couple minutes of my arrival.  I took up the SE side.  It was a guy with his wife and kid on the SW side.  He had a toothy bite him off.  They left after 10 minutes, so I quickly packed up.  I got a few jumping bullheads and a toothy to start when I was throwing for dogfish with the craw tube and Pure Poison.  Around 8:30PM a guy with a boat showed up.  He told me the loading dock isn't in on Sullivan yet which I thought was strange as the docks went in on Platte and Rock two weeks ago this Friday.  At about 8:45PM I got my first silver.  It was AWWWWWWWWN for about an hour and then they were done.  I landed 7 and missed 4 or so more bites. I also got one jumper on the Cubby.  I'm going to need to get more minnows tomorrow.  The guy in the boat went home with 6 or 7.  I gave three I kept to John W.  If he would have called me 5 min earlier he would have gotten a fourth.

7 Crip
6 Jumpers
1 Toothy


No comments: