Saturday, April 11, 2020

Busy Day, Didn't Fish Until Late

It was nice out for most of the morning into the afternoon.  Todd came up to work on the boathouse and put the dock in if he had time, he didn't.  Dad and I got two of the blades off of the mower deck, but couldn't budge the 3rd one.  Steve came over and I called Pete for advice on getting that last blade off.  I should have called him earlier.  We ended up just leaving the one blade on and I assisted Steve in getting the mower deck back on.  We got the mower put on the trailer and Steve took the mower to the cabin. He brought the Expedition back.  I headed up to the Lake Place around 6:40PM.  It was cool and windy by then, so I elected not to take the Trophy out.  I hung out for a bit with Todd.  Then I went to Rock, Bulldog, and the GOMH.  Nothing was going on and I caught nothing.

No comments: