Friday, July 26, 2019

Good Morning In the Boat with Todd

4.58lbs/19" Hexa Chinooki (Cotton Candy)

17.5" and 16.25" Mad Maxx (SR/BS)

17" Teckel Sprinker (Bone)

16" Big Sexy
6:00-10:00AM SPSI, Intersection SW, SSPRO
70-67℉, Cloudy/MC was a pretty good thunderstorm that let up just before 5AM, 3-6mph SSE
WT: 76℉ got an inch or more of rain

I started us at the SPSI and the hawg just crushed the Hexa Chinooki.  Todd got the 17-incher on the bone Sprinker.  We tried the GOMH.  I don't think we got anything, but Todd may have gotten a fish.  We then worked the intersection.  Didn't get anything there until I went in deep into the junk on the SW side.  Todd and I got a double.  My fish was the 2.99lber.  I then worked us out and fish were on the rice line and we cleaned up on decent, but not big fish.  We missed several bites as well.

Me:
7 Bass
4 Pike

Todd:
9 Bass
3 Pike

17.50lbs for the Morning

No comments: