Tuesday, July 02, 2019

Another Sluggish Morning

15.75" Big Sexy Mad Maxx
5:30-8:00AM Out Front, Reeds Across, F Flat
70-65℉, Foggy to Sunny, 0-2mph W
Water Temp: 74℉

I was just getting started for the reeds when Todd banged the bass out front on Big Sexy, so I worked down to West Point unsuccessfully.  We missed some fish along the reed edge to start with.  Then I took us into the bed and that wasn't happening so I went to the inside edge.  I got a pike and we missed a couple of bites, but it was pretty dead. I took us to "the dock" on F Flat, nothing but dead cabbage. Dam lake association. I did find some green stuff out a way and Todd promptly lost a 13/14 on the shower Blows.  There was some activity down the way.  Todd lost another hit on the Shower Blows.  I couldn't buy a bite.  At 8AM we headed back.

No comments: