Monday, March 14, 2016

Dang Lure Thief's

21" Panfish Chatterbait
5:15-7:30PM
Conditions:  Mostly sunny turning cloudy, light wind, temps in the mid 50's. Light flow into Sullivan.

It was such a nice night out I stayed out late.  Had swans and geese flying around and over head.  I started out on the SW side and had a toothy steal my Panfish Chatterbait.  Then I caught this fish:
20.5" Cubby Mini-Mite w/minnow
Got it on white Cubby with a minnow.  I switched over to the NE side.  I was watching a truck turn around when I got a bite and missed it.  I put a new minnow on and the truck stopped on the SW side.  The guy came over and while we were talking I had a fish steal my Cubby leaving my Wing-It Bobber adrift.  I was able to get the bobber back casting a Frenzy Minnow with some floating weeds.  The guy left.  I got the toothy in the first picture on the Panfish Chatterbait.  That was the last bite I got.

Here's what the GOMH looked like tonight.


No comments: