Friday, March 25, 2016

4 Bites for 4 Bass at Rock Tonight

17" T.H.E. Jig w/minnow
4:15-4:45PM GOMH
5:00-7:30PM Rock Lake
Conditions: Temps in mid 40's, cloudy, windy out of the SSE

Kuske was at Bear Trax when I went to get some minnows and a lighted bobber.  He said nothing is going on yet.  I started out at the GOMH, but quickly bailed on that.  It was a good thing I brought my long panfish rod that I use the Rocket Bobber with because the dock wasn't in yet, so I wouldn't have been able to get the Wing-It on the Cubby Rod very far tonight with the wind.  I got 4 bites and caught them all.  All fish were on the T.H.E. Jig with a minnow.  It started to sprinkle and I was cold so I left and didn't check to see if anyone was at the GOMH.
1st Bass of the evening

Top of the mouth

1st fish was 16.75"

2nd fish was 13.75"

Last fish was 16.25"



No comments: