Sunday, March 13, 2016

Got Another Toothy Bullhead Tonight

17" Panfish Chatterbait
5:15-6:00PM
Conditions: Cloudy, some light rain, light wind SSE, temps around 50

I was just about to quit when it hit.  It was definitely not the same fish as yesterday as it was 2" shorter.  I only fished on the N side due to the rain and wind.  I saw some sand hill cranes fly by.  There was a guy on a wheeler on the South end of the small island when I left.  I went and  checked out the Inlet and then went to Bulldog.  As I was heading home on 8 a cop passed me lights on and turned at Richardson Corners headed towards the GOMH.  Turns out the guy on the wheeler fell through.  Lucky for him Peter W. was out and saw the whole thing happen and called 911.  I don't know if the person crawled out on his own or if he had to be rescued.

Here's the GOMH Tonight and the Inlet


Inlet

No comments: