Monday, February 22, 2016

I Found Some Fish Eventually

9" VMC Tubby Jig w/maggots
4:30-7:45PM
Conditions:  Mostly Cloudy turning clear as the sun went down, 32-28 degrees, light wind out of the South.

Fish weren't out where they had been so it took me about 35 minutes to locate some small sunnies in about 13 feet of water.  Then I didn't drill a second hole right away. I did get two crappies, then I drilled a couple of more holes.  I got one crappie on a minnow, then fish vacated the area. Got a couple more small crappies in the last set of holes and I think I got a few bites from some little sunnies that didn't hook up.  All in all it was kind of a lackluster trip.
Found some perch first.

Then some little sunnies.

Small Crappie

As the Moon came up with the ION and Expedition.
5 Crappies
11 Sunfish
2 Perch

No comments: