Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Morning And Evening at the GOMH

17.25" Tonka Tackle Craw Tube

6:10-7:50AM
Conditions- Mostly Sunny, warm enough
I don't remember why I didn't get out until 6:10AM.  Fishing was not as good as I hoped it would be after last night but I didn't do badly either.  The 17.25 was big fish of the morning in came off of "the juice."  I also got another 16" on the Craw Tube and 2x 16"'s and a 15.5 on the Pure Poison with Grass Pig trailer.  I got several 13" jumpers on the Tonka Tackle green pumpkin craw tube as well. Not a single toothy this trip. I got fish on Platte and Sullivan

8:20-9:20PM
This trip was a bit of a disappointment.  Only got fish on the Sullivan side, didn't really get to fish the North side due to people fishing there.  I got 4 small jumpers on the Yabbie and Poison and 1 small toothy on the craw tube.

No comments: