Thursday, July 02, 2020

Slow Warm Night With Todd

14.25" Big Sexy

15.5" BD Frog (Brown)

7:30-9:30PM Double Cane to Starting Spot
87-77℉, Mostly Sunny, Calm
79℉ Very Low

I planned to go out before Todd got here tonight, but the motor wouldn't start.  After changing batteries I lifted the hood and it turns out the turner thing was stuck and couldn't reach the flywheel. By the time I figured it out Todd arrived.   We started around Double Cane.  I lost a bass on the Sprinker beyond the reeds.  I missed a bite when we came back around to the Cane. I lost a bite on the rice/reed line. Finally I put the 15-incher in the boat on the rice edge in front of the starting spot on the BD Frog. I got a couple more 14-inchers along the rice edge on the SBKO.  I was lucky the first one didn't put a hook in my hand. It came off as I was lifting it in and the lure hit my hand at speed, but luckily it was the front of the lure that hit my hand. Todd got a pike on the Sprinker.  We moved to the NW juice. Todd got a small pike. I lost a 14-incher on the Craw Tube. Todd eventually got a couple bass on Big Sexy.

Todd: 2 Bass 3 Pike
Me: 5 Bass

No comments: