Sunday, July 26, 2020

Caught Some Fish After The Rain

Only Took a Picture of the First Fish


76-70℉, C to PC, 2-4mph NW
76℉ Low

So I headed over the South Reeds Across, nothing there so I quickly got out of there and headed to the North bed. Nothing there either. I then made my way quickly across F Flat not finding any cabbage until I got to "The Dock" area and then it was sparse and mostly dying. I did get a bass and pike before I go to "the dock". Got the bass on a Plopper. I got a pike out from the Juice on the Piranha. There was some activity out that way as well, but I only got the one bite.

I then went to the Cookie Jar area hitting the Rice Island first, nothing. On my way to the Cookie Jar, I had something hit the Plopper and get off because I was fighting the troller along with the fish.  I had a good bass on from the pads deep in the rice, but it got off at the boat. That was the last bite deep in the pads. I got a couple bass along the rice edge on the Sparrow and a couple fish on the Plopper over the cabbage flat by the rice. The sun came out. The bite quit and I didn't have any sunscreen so I headed in at noon.

No comments: