Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Short, But Good Night

3.08lbs/17.5" Bobby's Perfect (Sparrow)

16-incher that crushed it

Not bad for an hour and a half

7:50-9:30PM Starting Spot Rice Island, Big Bass Point
64-68℉, PC, 0-9mph NW
72-75℉ More rain last night and today so the water level is still rising. Looked like it was up at least a couple inches more today.

I went to the Cookie Jar to start, nothing doing. I made a cast over the flat and missed what hit. I then went to the Rice Island and got two and missed two. The first fish was a 16-incher that I thought was bigger by the strike.  I tried the Starting Hole and nothing was there either. I decided to end at Big Bass Point. I got a couple fish working my way out and beyond Todd's Pond in the reeds and pads. Interesting, I wonder if there are more of them out there?

6 Bass
1 Pike

No comments: