Tuesday, July 07, 2020

Tough Night 4 Bass in 3 Hours

1/7oz Craw Tube


6:30-9:30PM NPBI, SPSI, CIB, GOMH Sul Rice to Intersection, SPSI, SPBI
76-86℉, Mostly Sunny, 0-5mph SE
82-84℉ Low

Mom wanted me to stay to eat, but I hade other ideas.  It was totally still when I arrived. I hit up NPBI first. I had a bite but didn't hook up on the craw tube. I then went to SPSI and didn't get a bite.  I then went and tried Channel Inn Bay to the 1st Boat Lane, nothing and no activity. I then went to Sullivan and worked the Westen rice edge. I missed one blow up. I got two the juice and pulled two bass on a craw tube. Nothing came up for a frog. I worked my way along the r/r edge and got a bass on the Sparrow Bobby's Perfect at the boat channel West reeds.  I got my last bass of the night out of the r/r edge down the NE Point a little way. I went back to Platte and couldn't raise anything at SPSI and SPBI. I had forgotten to pack my headlamp so I headed in early.

No comments: