Friday, July 24, 2020

Tough Morning with Todd/ Tough Evening For Me

The kicker for the day on the Terminator Frog

Todd's first fish of the morning

2.31lbs Bobby's Perfect

Todd's Fish for the day
5:30-8:00AM LSB, SPSI, CIB, GCB
74-70℉, MS, 4-9mph SSE
72℉
I took us to Loon Sex Bay first thing. I got my only bass of the morning just beyond the point in the opposite rice. Todd got a bass and missed one on the Northside of the bay. I got bit off there. Next, we went to SPSI. Todd had a big pike miss the SBKO.  It got the Sprinker but came off right away. Next, we went into Sullivan but it was too windy, so we fished Channel Inn not getting anything. The last stop was in Green Cabin Bay where Todd got the third and final bass of the trip.  The troller developed issues so we quit.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2.02lbs Bobby's Perfect (Sparrow)

My fish for the day
7:30-9:30PM South Inlet Bay, GCB
83-80℉, MS, 2-8mph S, Very Humid
79℉
I went to South Inlet to start.  There was some activity. I got one bass and lost one I probably should have gotten. Had a couple pike swing at me.  It looked better than it fished. I will be back to the area. Ended in Green Cabin without a sniff.

No comments: