Monday, July 20, 2020

Great Morning and Evening Trips

3.57lbs/18" Bobby's Perfect (Sparrow)

Engulfed It

17" Bobby's Perfect

17" Bobby's Perfect

16.9" Bobby's Perfect

Eagle in the tree


6:00-10:00AM Starting Rice Island, The Cookie Jar, Starting Hole, 6lb Flat, Channel Inn Juice/Boat Lanes
70-62℉, PC, 0-3 variable
74℉ Low rising and clear

I briefly stopped at the NPBI getting nothing. I accidentally stopped at the Rice Island first. I missed the first bite of the morning but did get a 16-incher from the middle hole. I then proceeded to the Cookie Jar and got the 18-incher. I saturated the area and that was all I got. I worked my way down to the Starting Hole and got a 14.5" there. I then went to the 6lb Flat and 16.5" there and missed a couple hits. I ended the day in Channel Inn Bay pulling three 17-inchers and missing one good bite. I also got 3 Pike for the morning. Not a whole lot of bites, but I can't  complain about the quality

3 Pike
7 Bass
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3.96lbs/18.25" Craw Tube (Watermelon/red)


3.63lbs/18" Bobby's Perfect


7:00-9:30PM SPSI, East of GOMH, GOMH, NSPRO, Intersection
70-72℉, Mostly Cloudy, 0-4 ENE
76-79℉

Started at SPSI and was just about to leave when I had a pick up next to the buoy.   Much to my pleasure, it was an 18.25-inch 4 pounda. I then went over and worked the Rice East of GOMH for a bit getting a pike on the craw tube. I stopped at the GOMH on my way into Sullivan getting a 14-incher on the Poison. I worked the NSPRO Rice getting three fish (14, 16.25,16) out of the area I was getting them the other day on Bobby's Perfect.  I then worked The Juice getting a 14-incher on the Craw Tube. A boat was making it's way toward the point, so I put the troller on high and cruised over there.  Didn't get anything there, but got nailed by the 18-incher in the reeds as I made my way toward the SW rice.  Didn't get the greatest hook set, but I landed her.  That fish put me over 20lbs for my best 6 for the day.

7 Bass
4 Pike

No comments: