Friday, May 27, 2022

OK Night in the Trophy On Platte/Sullivan

Nothing But Platte Lake Specials tonight
I think I culled 5 or 6 times

3:00-9:30 PM NW Corner to Big Bass Pt, Deep in Guy's to Double Cane Pt, Channel Inn Bay, SPRO North to River Mouth.
70-74℉, PC, 0-6mph SW SE
61-65℉, Very High Falling

 Started in the NW Corner of Platte, mostly pike but did get about 4 or 5 bass as well. Made my way to Big Bass PT only landing one of 4 or 5 bites. Jumped across the Bay. Got one bass deep in Guy's Bay. Nothing at Double Cane Pt. I bounced to Channel Inn Bay at 6:15 PM. It was calmer there. Couldn't keep them pinned to start with. The fish were aggressive. Settled on the buzzbait. Lost a big dog because I did hammer the hook home on the strike. After 8 PM I headed into Sully. working the NSPRO shoreline. Got a few more bass and pike. It was just an OK night considering conditions. Just couldn't find a group of fish other than in CIB and they were spread out there. Lots of beat-up tails tonight.

19 Bass 
17 Pike
1Fin 

No comments: