Sunday, May 15, 2022

Fishing With Chuck & Lois For A Few Hours


 2:30-5:30PM Guy's Bay, Sully NW Reeds to River Mouth, S. Inlet, Across SPSI 
62-67℉, Cloudy, 5-15mph W

 Lois showed us how to do it. Catching 5 bass to Chuck and I's 3. Lois got one in Guy's. the 2nd and biggest at the SW Intersection. Got a couple of pike as we went into SPRO. Lois got a bass at the river mouth and I dropped a good feeling fish. I think Chuch lost one as well. We went to the S Inlet where Lois got one off a dock. Next to the NE Intersection, where I got a small bass and Chuck got a pike. Then to CIB. I got a pike on the Southside of the dock where Todd got the bass yesterday. Then we went across from the SPSI. Chuck and I both got a bass. and I got a pike and missed a bite or two. We were all a bit worn out so we called it a day. Steve Fellegy was doing AIS inspections at the access.

No comments: