Monday, May 02, 2022

Bullheads Moved In And So Did Others

 

12" Cubby/Minnow

7:30-11:45PM Rock, Bulldog, GOMH SW
42-47℉, PC, 2-5mph E
Water High rising


Nothing at Rock or Bulldog. 2 Cars at the GOMH when I arrived at sunset. The guy on the SE side, who I'll call Skibidi 3 jumpers. The guy on the SW side, who I'll call Dock Guy 3, jump 1 tooth. Dock Guy has a beautiful German shepherd that was interested in some swans that were hanging close. I went on the NE side in the wind, which was fairly light. Nothing. I heard some splashing. After putting on a lighted bobber, I decided to fish on the bridge. S. Dock Guy didn't have a headlamp and was ready to go. He had one silver, and Skibidi had 3 silvers. Dock Guy and I talked for a while while I fished. His car was stolen and driven into Redd's Gas Station in Pierz. Skibidi caught a couple while we spoke. Dock Guy left. Skibidi missed fish and caught a couple more. I caught my first silver around 9:45 PM. Skibidi left around 10:20 PM just as I was catching a 12.25". I went and fished the Se side and couldn't buy a bite. I went back to the SW side. I was just about to call it quits at 11:45 PM when I got a bite. Caught the silver but lost the light on my bobber. I could see it glowing just beyond the weed canopy. Decided to head home and get rubbers and a shovel.

3 Silvers

No comments: