Saturday, October 31, 2020

Windy Halloween On The South Jetty

 


23" Jerk Shad (Sexy Shad)

When the blizzard hit
6:45-10:00PM South Jetty Corner and Harbor Mouth
31-39℉, MC, 12-45mph WNW

Jamar's dad was fishing the Harbor Mouth when I got there. He had been there for about an hour and gotten one fish. I went to the South Jetty. I went through several lures then snagged the biggest fish of the night at the Harbor Mouth. I thought it was going to be a big pike or muskie. It wasn't fighting like a walleye and felt big so I let it run. I got two eyes in quick succession at the South Corner when I switched to the Rage Swimmer Jr. Then the blizzard hit. I actually got blown off the rock I was standing on. I went in the car for a while. Only got one 17-incher after that at the Harbor Mouth on the Jr. I spent the final half hour at the North Harbor Mouth where the algae was ridiculous.

4 Eyes 


No comments: