Thursday, October 29, 2020

South Jetty Produces as Does the North

5.40lbs/24.5" Jerk Shad (Sexy Shad)


 

4.16lbs Jerk Shad (SSG)

7:30-10:00PM South Jetty, N Jetty
28-31℉, MC, 0-3mph SW

When I arrived at the Jetty there were two guys fishing the North Corner with minnows. They had been there an hour and hadn't gotten a bite. I fished the Harbor Mouth and CSR not getting any bites. I decided to give the South Jetty a try. The guys left around 8:30 or so and I was about to call it a night when I spotted eyes tracking the Jerk Shad. I let it sit. The fish accelerated then quickly turned to the right. I didn't feel the hit, but it was on and I landed it. I caught 1 more off of the S Corner. I ended the night back on the North Jetty getting two more fish on the sexy shad Jerk Shad. 

4 Eyes

No comments: