Thursday, October 08, 2020

Good Night On Platte


17.75" Repo Man

16.33" Repo Man

18" Outkast Swim Jig/Deuce

18" Outkast/Mogambo

17.75" Outkast/Mogambo

 
3:30-7:10PM Jenny's to West Point, South & North Reeds Across, F Flat, SPSI
63-68℉, PC, 1-7mph ESE SSE
53-56℉ Low falling

I decided to start off of Jenny's reeds and work to West Point. First thing I got was a pike along the reed edge on the Outkast/Mogambo. Then I got 14-inch bass out from the rice edge on the Jackhammer. I got a 14-incher on the Jackhammer off of West Point then missed two bites. I threw back with the Outkast/Mogambo and caught two 3lbers. I went to South Reeds Across and had the Mogambo get bit off. I replaced it with a Havoc Deuce twin tail grub. I immediatly got another 3lber at the reed edge. I also got 16" incher off of the reed edge.  I missed a cuple of bites in the South Reed bed and got a pike. I got a 13-incher off of the South edge of the North bed. I next went and worked F Flat getting 15.25" on the Rat Ta Tat Plopper and I got 3 bass (17.7, 16.33,13) and lost a good one on the bone Repo Man. I made a last minunte hail mary run to the South Point of the Small Island. I Had a good fish jump over the Repo Man and boil on it on the next cast. It got dark and the fish stopped biting. 




No comments: