Thursday, October 15, 2020

It Snowed A Little and I Had A Few Bites


 
23" Rage Swimmer


8:00-10:00PM NCSR
34-39℉, Cloudy, 0-4mph W NW

It was dead calm when I arrived, but the lake itself was not flat. I got the first fish in 20-minutes. It was the 23-incher that I spotted. She didn't get it the first time she came to the lure but got it the second time about 8 casts later. I didn't see her hit as she was swimming away from me when she got it. About an hour later I got my second fish, an 18.5-incher on the gold/orange X-Rap 10. I had one other fish on that hit the Rage Swimmer Jr. I think I had a couple of hits on the 4.75" Swimmer that just grabbed the tail. Saw a giant that swam away immediately when I cast to it with the Rattlin Rap. Had a fish come in hot on the RR and RS but not get it by the time I had to pull them out of the water.


 

No comments: