Thursday, October 08, 2020

Another Windy Night

3.72lbs Outkast Swim Jig Mogambo Grub

 
3:45-7:30PM Access Across, Green Cabin, NPBI, F Flat
63-67℉, Sunny, 3-20mph WNW
51-53℉ Water Low and falling

I headed to Access Across Cane. I thought the wind was more out of the North coming across, but it was WNW and really blowing. I worked my way through the rice with the Outkast Swim JIg and the Sparrow. Didn't get a bite. I then started working on the edge of the openings and missed the first bite. I eventually caught a 16-incher and lost a similar sized fish on the outside edge. I was headed to Big Rice when I got a bite on the Northland Spin, but the fish buried me in the weeds and got off. I didn't get a bite on outer 6lb Flat, so I headed to Green Cabin where I could get out of the wind.  I missed my first bite there but then got a 15.5" and 18-incher after I switched to a green pumpkin Outkast Swim Jig. I got a couple of pike. I didn't get a bite at Chuck's Point. I got one 14-incher at NPBI and one at F Flat on the Jackhammer. 

No comments: