Friday, October 30, 2020

Slow Start Hot At The End

5lber X-Rap (Clown)

5.09lbs Rage Swimmer Jr. (GP)

 
Trucked and Choked It



2.86lbs X-Rap (Clown)



6:30-10:00PM North Corner, CSR, Harbor Mouth
35-39℉, Clear, 0-12mph SW

Nothing while it was light outside. Finally,  I got a bite around 8PM, but it got off. About 10 minutes later I had the fish truck and choke the X-Rap. He had a couple of fish running with him. They wanted a hard pull at the start then a long pause. I had another couple of fish follow me and hit but not hook up. I tried the Rage Swimmer Jr. and got a little flurry at the Harbor Mouth and one at the CSR as well. Then that abated after I lost 4 or 5 straight fish. I got one on the Jerk Shad and three more on the Clown X-Rap. I ended the night getting 4 fish in about 6 casts on the blue/chrome Salmo Sting Floater and the final fish of the night came at the Harbor Mouth on the Sting. It was calm to start with a pretty good wind blowing out of the SW at the end.

13 Eyes and saw 6 to 10. 

No comments: