Saturday, October 24, 2020

One Fish Was Enough On A Cold Weedy Night at the Jetty

 

23.75"Jerk Shad (Chartreuse Shad) 

8:00-9:10PM N Corner
28℉, PC, 5-7mph ENE
Half Moon

I got the snowblower running today and did the driveway. Jamar decided to come up with his dad and brother. I wanted to get him the Jerk Shad's and it got to the 30's today and was 28-degrees at the Jetty, so I drove over. His brother had gotten one fish and they had been there about 20-minutes when I arrived. The wind was blowing into the Jetty, but nearly as bad as last night, however, the weeds were way worse. I was getting hung up on them 2 out of 4 casts. I did manage to get the one chunk that went over 5lbs. It spits up a small walleye on the dock. I decided I had enough shortly after getting it. Too dang cold and those weeds. Jamar lost a fish after I left on the swimbait.



No comments: