Tuesday, October 06, 2020

Windy Night, OK Results

 
2.99lbs Jackhammer (PB&J)



5.68lbs LiveTarget Wake Gill



3:30-7:00PM SPSI. SPRO, NW Reeds, Intersection, SPSI, NPBI, F Flat
67-72℉, Cloudy, 6-17mph WSW
53-56℉ LOw Falling

I started at SPSI and didn't get hit, so I headed to the SPRO. I broke off the Strike King Buzz Toad buzzbait on a cast and fortunately was able to find it. I then caught pike on it. Down towards the rice point, I connected with a 16-inch bass on the Northland Spinnerbait. I got a 14-inch bass along the shoreline rice in NW reeds on lime Teckel Sprinker. That was my last action in Sullivan. I went back to SPSI to the same result. I broke off the Northland Spin on NPBI, but fortunately, it landed in the shallow water so I was able to retrieve it. Much to my surprise when I threw LiveTarget Wake Gill across the point the big toothy hit it. I ended on F Flat getting the 3lber on the Jackhammer. It wasn't that bad out tonight as I was comfortable in shorts and two hoodies and my Vikings top.

No comments: