Sunday, November 01, 2020

Cold And Slow At The Jetty

2.82lbs X-Rap SS (Perch)

8:00-10:00PM South Jetty
24-28℉, Clear, 0-3mph SW

Vikings beat the Pack today. I talked about that with Jamar when I got to the Jetty. They had been there for about an hour and a half when I arrived. He was fishing with his Dad and brother.  I think they had gotten a  couple, but it was slow. One of them got a pike. I went to the South Jetty not wanting to take any opportunities to get a fish away from them. There was quite a bit of ice on the rocks and the harbors were icing up. Conservation Officer Starr showed up and checked me for my license around 8:30.  Around 9:15 I got my only bite of the night on the X-Rap Shad Shallow. Jamar left around 9:45. I just stayed at the South Jetty.

1 Eye

 

No comments: