Monday, September 23, 2019

Evening on Platte

2.46lbs/16.5" Ish's (Brown)

5:30-8:15PM West Point, Channel Inn, SPBI, F Flat
60-73℉, Mostly Sunny, 0-4mph West

I started on West Point getting a pike off of the dock to the east of the juice dock on the Jackhammer.  I then got 3 bass off of the juice dock on the bone Shower Blows 105 and also had one fish miss it as well.  I then tried the pad dock and didn't get a hit, so I was off the Channel Inn Bay.  I went to the pads north of the rice point.  There was so action up shallower so I made my way that direction.  I got two bass including the big one of the night off of the same spot on a brown Ish's Frog.  I also missed a couple of bites in the junk  At a quarter to seven I made my way out of the junk to the rice point.  Didn't get anything, so it was off to SPSI and I didn't get a bite there either.  SPBI was next and I got a 15-incher there on the bone Shower Blows.  Also had a good fish boil on it but not hook up. NPBI was a disappointment, not even a sniff.  I went to F Flat and got a couple of dinks on the Shower Blows and the Pompadour.  It was another really nice night to be out.  Had a couple skeeters bother me, but that didn't last long.


No comments: