Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Good Evening On Small to Average Size Fish (Docks/NPBI)


6:20-8:00PM West Point. Pad Dock, NPBI
75-80℉, Partly Cloudy, 6-12mph ESE
Water Level rising

There wasn't as much water in the boat as I expected.  The wind seemed to be blowing more out of the East in our bay, but more out of the South in Don's Bay, kind of strange.  I started at West point getting two dinks off of the dock just to the west of the juice dock on the Jackhammer.  I had the Terminator Jig get bit off/break off on the juice dock.  I caught a 14" bass right after that on the Craw Tube.  I then headed to the "pad dock" and got a dink there.  After not gettitng anything on the next couple and with the wind seemly diminishing a bit I headed out to the North Point of the Big Island.  I got 14-incher there on the Rat Plopper.  I then got a 14", 16",  and a 13" on the Jackhammer.  I also lost 3 or 4 bites.  I missed a bite on the Terminator Jig and got a 12.5, 16.5, and 14 on the junebug Craw Tube.  I did get to SPBI, but by then it was too dark and the wind had come back up again.

12 Bass

Not bad for an hour and a half

No comments: