Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Got A Dog, No Bass

23" War Eagle Buzz Toad/ZHT (Black/Chart)

6:00-8:00PM Melon Patch, 6lb Flat, Starting Spot
73-63℉, Partly Cloudy, 2-6mph NW
WT: 66℉

Mom forgot her phone so I had to drive into Onamia to bring it to her.  I was not pleased with losing a half-hour of fishing as I was already getting a late start.  I figured the fish would be snapping.  They weren't.  I went 45 minutes without a fish in the boat.  Finally, I managed to get the dogfish.  It swiped at a Brovarney Jig first. Then at a Yum Dinger and Blitz Frog.  I got it on the War Eagle Buzz Toad.  I then got a few pike on the WEBT and the Blitz Frog.  I possibly lost one bass on the Blitz Frog.  I ran to the Starting Spot and got 1 pike there on the Blitz Frog.  Not sure what the bass were up to tonight.

1 Dog
7 Pike

No comments: