Friday, September 20, 2019

Good Morning On Platte

3.65lbs/18.5" Shower Blows 105 (Bone)

3.54lbs/18.33" SBKO (KO Firetiger)

3.02lbs/16.66" Jackhammer (PB&J)
 6:50AM-12:10PM West Point, NPBI, SPBI, NPSI, SPBI, SI Flat, GOMH, F Flat
75-65℉, Foggy turning partly Cloudy, 3-8mph SE
Water Level rising

I started off the morning in the fog going to West Point.  I had my craw tube get taken off on the hookset.  I then had two Neko Yum Dingers get taken on hooksets.  What was going on with my plastics getting stolen?  Finally, I caught a 13-incher on the Dinger and a Craw Tube.  Next was NPBI.  I got 22.5" pike there on the Jackhammer and a 13-inch bass on the Craw Tube.  I then went to SPBI.  Was unable to convert bites at the juice.  I then went down the reed point and on to the flat getting some pike on the Jackhammer and losing a couple fish as well.  I then went to NPSI which was protected from the wind.  The morning monster hammered to bone Shower Blows 105.  I also got a pike on the Jackhammer.  I ran down the West side of the island getting on pike on the War Eagle Buzztoad.  The fog broke as I made my way South Point.  I had a quality fish not hook up on the Shower Blows.  I threw the larger Shower Blows Knock Off back to the same area and the 18-incher crushed it.  Not sure if it was the same fish or not.  I got a 14.75-inch fish on the SBKO a few minutes later and got a 16-incher on the bone Shower Blows.  I got another 14.75" fish on the flat throwing the KO.  I then headed to the GOMH and came up empty.  I didn't get anything at the NPBI.  I then went to F Flat and got the final 3lber of the morning there on the Jackhammer along with 15.75"  and a couple of small pike; I also lost a couple of really good feeling fish.  I called it a morning just a little after noon.  Pete called when I was taking stuff out of the boat.  He was going to come up to fish with me tonight but then didn't do to car issues.  I decided not to go out in the evening. 

11 Bass
6 Pike

17.15lbs

No comments: