Sunday, September 15, 2019

Good Night After Vikings Loss

3.59lbs/18.33' Shower Blows 105

2.86lbs/17.25lbs Shower Blows 105

16" Yum Dinger

5:10-8:10PM Our Place to Don's, NPBI, SPBI, SPSI
70-76℉, Partly Cloudy, 0-8mph SE
Temp gauge not working

Kirk Cousins pretty much cost us the game in Lambert today with an assist to the ref's and Dan Bailey.  I got on the water a little later than I should have and was a little under focused.  I started right out front heading West.  The first bite was a pretty good size pike (24-26ish) that missed the white Plopper 110 coming completely out of the water.  I then had a fish steal a claw off my Craw Fatty.  I got 15.5" on the Terminator Jig under the dock before West Point.  I got a 14-incher off of West Point on the orange SBKO.  I got enamored by the sunfish flicking around off the point beyond the rice.  Finally, I got back on track and headed back to the docks. I think I got 4 bass off of the first dock I went to (The one just beyond the pad field).  I ended up losing the jig because I didn't retie.  Then there was nothing on about the next 6 docks.  I missed a hit on the jig, but managed to convert it on the Dinger Neko Rigged.  I talked to Don for a minute then headed to NPBI.  Should have left 10 to 15 minutes earlier.  The wind had died.  I got a 17.25-incher on the Shower Blows 105 at NPBI.  I then went to SPBI and got the big fish of the night there on the Shower Blows along with a couple of other upgrades.  I put on the orange SBKO and lost my last bite of the night which was a 16/17ish fish.  By the time I got to SPSI, it was too dark the fish had shut off.  There was baitfish activity, however.

12 Bass
2 Pike

Due to lost fish, I was under 16lbs for the Night

No comments: